About Me

My photo
After getting my first passport in 2006 and traveling to climb Kilimanjaro in Tanzania my life changed. I began the process of getting rid of all my possessions and traveling the world. Traveling to over 125 countries and all 7 continents, hostels have been my home. This "new life" has taught me what is important and it was NOT accumulating money or possessions. Traveling is the best education. I hope my blog will encourage others to travel. My World Tattoo was a way for me to express my PASSION FOR TRAVEL.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2020

Houston to Amsterdam to Paris

 September 5,  2006

I flew into Amsterdam but immediately took the high speed Thalys train to Paris. I wanted to start my journey in Paris and end it in Amsterdam 2 months later.  I have my passport, credit cards, a 2 month eurail pass and only the clothes that will fit in my small, carryon backpack. I will buy clothes if necessary.  I have a general plan but nothing written in stone. This is only my second time to go overseas with Kilimanjaro, Tanzania in Africa in March 2006 being the first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment